Police Clearance Certificate is also known as Non-Criminal
Record Certificate, or Certificate of No Criminal Conviction.
This certificate may be required for your immigration, green
card, study, and employment and residence permission in other
countries. Anyway, when you need this certificate, please
feel free to contact
Why choose cn-visa.com?
1) Many years' experience in this field.
2) You don't need to come to China in person to get it.
3) Our service covers Beijing and other big cities.
4) Delivery to you by DHL/TNT/FedEx (extra cost)
you need to provide:
1) A copy of your current passport
2) A copy of your previous passport (if it contained previous
3) Clearly-scanned copies of all the Chinese visas and all
the China entry & exit stamps
4) A copy of registration form of temporary residence or the
detailed residence address in China
5) A copy of the Alien Employment Permit or Foreign Expert
Certificate if you work; A copy of your graduation certificate
or finishing study certificate if you study in China
6) Other documents may be required by the authority
*Note: According to our years'
experience, only residenc permits (for work or for study)
are accepted when applying for China police clearance certificates.
Other types of visas, such as L tourist visas, previous F
business visas are NOT accepted at all.
How to get it?
1) You send the above documents (scanned copy) by email to
email@example.com and make the
50% payment of the total amount in advance
2) We start the application immediately
3) After it is ready, we will send you the scanned copy of
the final notarized China police clearance certificate both
in English and in Chinese
4) Please make the rest 50% payment
3) After we get the payment, we will mail it to you by DHL,
TNT or Fedex (please provide your information about phone
number, Postal/Zip code, Address, City/state, and Country)
Normal Service: 20 working days
Express Service: 10 working days
In other cities
Normal Service: 15-20 working days; No express service available
The notarized non-criminal record certificate is in both Chinese
Please let me know the following information before starting
1) Which China city (cities) did you ever stay?What kind of
visas did you have, residenc permits for work or residence
permit for study?
2) Which country will this police clearance be used in? And
for what purpose? (Immigration, study, employment, residence
permission and etc.)
3) What period of stay in China should the police clearance
4) Which foreign language is required? We use English as the
default foreign language.
5) How many duplicate copies do you need?
6) Do you need the police clearance to be dual authenticated
by both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of P.R.C. and your
country's embassy in Beijing?
* Note: Our standard service
include the notarization part. But don't include the dual
authentication by both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of
P.R.C. and your country's embassy in Beijing, as most of the
customers don't need the dual authentication.
Knowledge of Notarization and Accreditation
you need to do marriage certificate, degree certificate
or birth certificate notarization in Beijing, please
feel free to contact