Police Clearance Certificate is also known as Non-Criminal
Record Certificate, or Certificate of No Criminal Conviction.
This certificate may be required for your immigration, green
card, study, and employment and residence permission in other
countries. Anyway, when you need this certificate, please
feel free to contact
Why choose cn-visa.com?
1) Many years' experience in this field.
2) You don't need to come to China in person to get it.
3) Our service covers Beijing and other big cities.
4) Delivery to you by DHL/TNT/FedEx (extra cost)
you need to provide:
1) A copy of your current passport
2) A copy of your previous passport (if it contained previous
3) Clearly-scanned copies of all the Chinese visas and all
the China entry & exit stamps
4) A copy of registration form of temporary residence or the
detailed residence address in China
5) A copy of the Alien Employment Permit or Foreign Expert
Certificate if you work; A copy of your graduation certificate
or finishing study certificate if you study in China
6) Other documents may be required by the authority
How to get it?
1) You send the above documents (scanned copy) by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org and make the
50% payment of the total amount in advance
2) We start the application immediately
3) After it is ready, we will mail it to you by DHL, TNT or
Fedex (please provide your information about phone number,
Postal/Zip code, Address, City/state, and Country)
Normal Service: 20 working days
Express Service: 10 working days
In other cities
Normal Service: 15-20 working days; No express service available
The notarized non-criminal record certificate is in both Chinese
Please let me know the following information before starting
1) Which China city (cities) did you ever stay?What kind of
visas did you have?
2) Which country will this police clearance be used in? And
for what purpose? (Immigration, study, employment, residence
permission and etc.)
3) What period of stay in China should the police clearance
4) Which foreign language is required? We use English as the
default foreign language.
5) How many duplicate copies do you need?
6) Do you need the police clearance to be dual authenticated
by both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of P.R.C. and your
country's embassy in Beijing?
Knowledge of Notarization and Accreditation
you need to do marriage certificate, degree certificate
or birth certificate notarization in Beijing, please
feel free to contact